Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default BaccalÃ*

On 2019-01-04 1:42 p.m., Pamela wrote:
> On 15:50 4 Jan 2019, Gary > wrote in
> :

>>> Just because I said it, doesn't mean Dave said it. The opposite is
>>> also true: what Dave says, I don't say.
>>>
>>> Why do I have to explain this?

>> You really don't. Ongoing arguments are very popular here. I find
>> it amazing though just how many posts (and hundreds of quoted
>> lines) that your 3 lines above have generated. I found all the
>> follow-ups amusing. lol

> The truly strange part is the sustained denials. By posting endless
> smokescreens, it seems Dave and Bruce want to hide the error.

There is no smokescreen you blithering idiot. Bruce made a mistake and
he acknowledged it. When you whined about there being no 28 for the US
I pointed out that the second list showed the US being ranked 28th.

> Far better to have declared at the beginning, "Oops, it's a silly mistake"
> instead of all the twisting of "Two tables in the article", "Ranking
> position", "Same relative position", etc.

Fer crissakes he did say he erred. He is right about me having him
killfiled, so I only saw that acknowledgement when you quoted him in one
of your posts.