Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default BaccalÃ*

On 2019-01-03 7:11 p.m., Pamela wrote:
> On 23:38 3 Jan 2019, Bruce > wrote in
> :

>> Of course I don't deny that. I have already said 2 times that I made a
>> mistake. Just like you made a mistake by quoting me and attributing
>> the text to Dave. Now the question is: will YOU admit YOUR mistake?

> The mistake I made is of no significance because addressing the
> ventriloquist by speaking to the dummy, still gets a reply from the
> ventriloquist.

Wow. What an incredible asshole you just proved yourself to be. You
called me incompetent, said I could not read, along with a few other
person insults. You attacked Bruce for posting false information even
after he admitted that he had made a mistake. You demanded that I admit
that I was wrong. Now you are refusing to admit your own mistake with
another bullshit insult about confusing a ventriloquist and his dummy.
In other words, you ****ed up again and don't have to admit anything
because your feeble brain fooled you into thinking he and I were the
same person. Holy shit you are dim. I was not even saying the same thing
he was. I merely pointed out the nature of the error he had apparently
made and that the figure 28 was indeed associated with the US on one of
the lists.

I gave you all the information you need to do check on to see where
the error was, but you kept insisting that I was saying something
completely different. What a ****ing prize you are.