Old 03-01-2019, 04:49 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default BaccalÃ*

On 2019-01-03 11:31 a.m., Pamela wrote:
On 16:19 3 Jan 2019, Dave Smith wrote in
:

On 2019-01-03 11:03 a.m., Pamela wrote:
On 10:12 3 Jan 2019, Bruce wrote in

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_suicide_rate

Where on that page does it say 28 for the United States?

The page I see says it's 13.7.

I must have gotten my wires crossed, but it's till higher than
Sweden.

You were posting false data.

You tried to give it credibility by providing a link even though it
didn't support your claim.

There were two lists on that page page, the top one was for the year
2017, and the one further down showed the average rate for 1995-2017.
The US suicide rate is higher than Sweden's in both lists.

In neither list is it anything close to 28, as stated by Bruce. That's the
lie.

In the list of suicide rates per 100,000 1985 to 2017, US was ranked
no. 28. Sweden and Portugal were tied in 38th spot.