Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] penmart01@aol.com is offline

Default sugarless drinks

On Mon, 31 Dec 2018 20:29:40 -0800, "Julie Bove"
> wrote:

> wrote in message
.. .
>> On Sun, 30 Dec 2018 21:42:03 -0800, "Julie Bove"
>> > wrote:

>>>One or less. I am transitioning over to only tea and water. Soda has
>>>gotten
>>>too expensive.

>> How much is too expensive? This week Coke products are on sale, a 12
>> pack of 12oz cans is $4 and B2G1... that's 36 cans for $8, or 22.2¢
>> per can. I typically drink 1-2 cans per day, I don't consider that
>> expensive. Oh, and there's 5¢ deposit on each can but I bring them
>> back and my deposit is returned.

>Regular price here is ax high as $6-7 for a 12 pack. I can occasionally find
>a sale of 4/$12 but you must buy 4 to get the sale price. Angela and I
>usually buy them together like that as neither of us needs 4 at a time. She
>prefers Pepsi though and I won't touch that. Mostly the sale price is buy
>two at regular price and get one free. There was a sale of buy two and get
>three free but I *really* didn't want to buy 5! I got a 2 liter for 99
>cents but I don't like to buy those either. It's okay if I have people over
>but they don't fit in my fridge very well and they tend to go flat once
>opened.

The regular price here is the same as yours but once each month each
major bottler is on sale at about half price... this week it's Coke
products, next week could be Pepsi or 7up. My wife drinks diet Coke
and I drink Diet Sprite so we buy them 50/50.