Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] penmart01@aol.com is offline

Default sugarless drinks

On Sun, 30 Dec 2018 21:42:03 -0800, "Julie Bove"
> wrote:

>"Dave Smith" > wrote in message

>>> I won't touch Stevia and am not fond of Splenda. I would just put lemon
>>> juice in water but I like it like that.

>> Please remind us how many diet sodas you drink daily.

>One or less. I am transitioning over to only tea and water. Soda has gotten
>too expensive.

How much is too expensive? This week Coke products are on sale, a 12
pack of 12oz cans is $4 and B2G1... that's 36 cans for $8, or 22.2¢
per can. I typically drink 1-2 cans per day, I don't consider that
expensive. Oh, and there's 5¢ deposit on each can but I bring them
back and my deposit is returned.