Old 30-12-2018, 10:24 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] penmart01@aol.com is offline

Default Does CBD Really Do Anything?

On Sun, 30 Dec 2018 14:15:45 -0800 (PST), Cindy Hamilton
wrote:

On Sunday, December 30, 2018 at 3:27:11 PM UTC-5, Sheldon wrote:
On Sun, 30 Dec 2018 06:17:52 -0800 (PST), Cindy Hamilton
wrote:

On Sunday, December 30, 2018 at 8:19:19 AM UTC-5, Ophelia wrote:
"Cindy Hamilton" wrote in message

One thing it does appear to do is interfere with metabolism of various
drugs, including antidepressants, resulting in higher-than-expected levels
of those drugs in the blood stream.

I take quite a lot of drugs for Asthma. Any idea if that would be a
problem?

Probably not. My husband also has asthma, and he's just applied for
his medical marijuana card. His doctor knows what he takes for
asthma and saw no contraindications. Here's a rather wonky slide show
on drug interactions:

It's not very wise to get high with a respiratory issue... what
happens when someone has an exascerbation and they're too zonked to
get to and use a rescue inhaler???

He's never that zonked. I can't remember the last time he needed
a rescue inhaler. 5 years? 10 years? Maybe more recently while
traveling on business, but I wasn't there to see it.

Cindy Hamilton

If he never needed a rescue inhaler in ten years then he doesn't have
asthma... he's got you snookered... which isn't hard to do considering
your history... none of your stories are believeable... and to date
you've not once posted pictures of anything you've claimed to have
cooked.