Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] penmart01@aol.com is offline

Default Does CBD Really Do Anything?

On Sun, 30 Dec 2018 14:15:45 -0800 (PST), Cindy Hamilton
> wrote:

>On Sunday, December 30, 2018 at 3:27:11 PM UTC-5, Sheldon wrote:
>> On Sun, 30 Dec 2018 06:17:52 -0800 (PST), Cindy Hamilton
>> > wrote:

>> >Probably not. My husband also has asthma, and he's just applied for
>> >his medical marijuana card. His doctor knows what he takes for
>> >asthma and saw no contraindications. Here's a rather wonky slide show
>> >on drug interactions:

>> It's not very wise to get high with a respiratory issue... what
>> happens when someone has an exascerbation and they're too zonked to
>> get to and use a rescue inhaler???

>He's never that zonked. I can't remember the last time he needed
>a rescue inhaler. 5 years? 10 years? Maybe more recently while
>traveling on business, but I wasn't there to see it.
>
>Cindy Hamilton

If he never needed a rescue inhaler in ten years then he doesn't have
asthma... he's got you snookered... which isn't hard to do considering
your history... none of your stories are believeable... and to date
you've not once posted pictures of anything you've claimed to have
cooked.