Old 30-12-2018, 10:15 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Does CBD Really Do Anything?

On Sunday, December 30, 2018 at 3:27:11 PM UTC-5, Sheldon wrote:
On Sun, 30 Dec 2018 06:17:52 -0800 (PST), Cindy Hamilton
wrote:

On Sunday, December 30, 2018 at 8:19:19 AM UTC-5, Ophelia wrote:
"Cindy Hamilton" wrote in message

One thing it does appear to do is interfere with metabolism of various
drugs, including antidepressants, resulting in higher-than-expected levels
of those drugs in the blood stream.

I take quite a lot of drugs for Asthma. Any idea if that would be a
problem?

Probably not. My husband also has asthma, and he's just applied for
his medical marijuana card. His doctor knows what he takes for
asthma and saw no contraindications. Here's a rather wonky slide show
on drug interactions:

It's not very wise to get high with a respiratory issue... what
happens when someone has an exascerbation and they're too zonked to
get to and use a rescue inhaler???

He's never that zonked. I can't remember the last time he needed
a rescue inhaler. 5 years? 10 years? Maybe more recently while
traveling on business, but I wasn't there to see it.

Cindy Hamilton