Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Does CBD Really Do Anything?

On Sunday, December 30, 2018 at 11:25:57 AM UTC-5, Gary wrote:
> Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> >
> > Yes, it did come up in my research, and it can help some people with
> > insomnia.

> It does seem like many are trying hard to attribute marijuana
> stuff to be the magical elixor to fix all known problems. For
> insomnia, an ounce or two of alcohol an hour before bed works.

For some people, it causes them to wake up again in the middle
of the night and be unable to fall back asleep.

> Eating a somewhat decent amount of food before bedtime will also
> take you out. Might not be the healthy thing to do but it works.

People with acid reflux are told to let several hours elapse between
dinner and bedtime.

> This Christmas time I had a very bad nerve problem. I did 4 days
> and 3 nights without any sleep. Constant pain. That was not so
> fun but I survived it.

Imagine if you had that kind of pain for years.

That's why my husband takes four different pain medications on
a daily basis, including two different opioids.

Cindy Hamilton