Posted to rec.food.cooking
Ophelia[_16_] Ophelia[_16_] is offline

Default Does CBD Really Do Anything?

"Cindy Hamilton" wrote in message

One thing it does appear to do is interfere with metabolism of various
drugs, including antidepressants, resulting in higher-than-expected levels
of those drugs in the blood stream.

I take quite a lot of drugs for Asthma. Any idea if that would be a
problem?

I've been researching medical marijuana. In the U.S., CBD oil is in
kind of a regulatory grey area, and a lot of its potency depends on
the manufacturer. You can get various levels of alleged potency; with or
without THC (which is the stuff that gets you high).

Cindy Hamilton

I had heard it helps with sleep. Did that come up in your
research? I sleep very badly and wondered if that would be of use.