Old 28-12-2018, 05:29 PM posted to alt.food.wine
Dan the Man Dan the Man is offline

Default tequila

On Friday, December 28, 2018 at 2:54:46 AM UTC-5, RichD wrote:
At a cocktail party last week, I tried for the first
time a high end tequila... wow! I didn't realize
sipping tequila exists, like fine scotch. My notion of
the liquor was a vehicle to get bombed, with lime and salt.

Unfortunately, I didn't note the brand or age or anything.
Any tequilistas here, any suggestions?

--
Rich

I won't fancy myself an expert, but I know that high-end tequila is generally called "Anejo" because it's been barrel-aged for at least a year.
I don't really know one brand from another, honestly.

Dan-O