Posted to rec.food.cooking
Ophelia[_16_] Ophelia[_16_] is offline

Default I'm not coming back!

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message ...

Wife and I took a grandson and girlfriend to dinner at a 99 Restaurant.
It is a popular chain in New England.

Dinner was good and the waitress brought the check. After I paid, she
stain, "thank you, hope to see you again" Then I sai, it was good, but
I'm not coming back" That got her all flustered.

I explained that the next morning we were leaving for a move to Florida
and may never return. That got a laugh out of her. We left Thursday
around noon and got here today about 3:30. Closing on new house is next
Tuesday.

===

Best wishes that you settle in well and you both love your new house!!