Posted to rec.food.cooking
Leonard Blaisdell[_2_] Leonard Blaisdell[_2_] is offline

Default I'm not coming back!

In article >, Ed Pawlowski >
wrote:

> Wife and I took a grandson and girlfriend to dinner at a 99 Restaurant.
> It is a popular chain in New England.
>
> Dinner was good and the waitress brought the check. After I paid, she
> stain, "thank you, hope to see you again" Then I sai, it was good, but
> I'm not coming back" That got her all flustered.
>
> I explained that the next morning we were leaving for a move to Florida
> and may never return. That got a laugh out of her. We left Thursday
> around noon and got here today about 3:30. Closing on new house is next
> Tuesday.

Your subject line got my attention. Go hither and yon, but come back
"here". May you have no problems settling in. The next time I move will
be to a old folks home against my will, if I'm lucky.

[ObFood] I made Christmas cheese tonight. I posted the recipe here in
2011 in a post to sf, but you all probably forgot it. If you hate
gorgonzola, you'll hate this. It goes well with wheat thins.

<https://www.dropbox.com/s/kf02mizw8r...masCheese.txt?
dl=0>

leo