Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Taco Bell

"Bruce" > wrote in message
> Taco Bell in the Netherlands:
>
> <https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DtP53b7WkAAm6qH.jpg>

So sad. We ate there when I was a kid, on occasion. The food was cheap but
small. My dad finally decided it wasn't worth going there because he would
have to go back 2-3 times to get enough food to fill him up.

As a young adult, I remember them coming out with "healthy" foods. They
tasted good. No clue what was really in them because they didn't have to
disclose the ingredients. We now know that the ground beef has a lot of
fillers in it.

There are only a few things on their menu that taste good to me. Their fries
with cheese sauce which are not currently available, their refried beans and
the bean burrito but I can easily make a bean burrito at home. Sometimes I
like the rice. They tend to change what kind of rice they serve. I'm not
into the cilantro white rice stuff.

Good Mexican food is wonderful! But this is in no way authentic. That's the
sad part.