Posted to alt.food.wine
[email protected] sharontribe@gmail.com is offline

Default Moet & Chandon Petite Liqueur

We had a bottle of this given to us last week and I remembered drinking this over 30 years ago! I looked up the details online and it had a price of $A199 "if available ". Being adventurous I decided to open it as what was the point of keeping it. No fizz any longer and a lot of sediment. The cognac has lasted and it has a very strong cognac/honey taste. As well as the fizz gone the foil around the cork has dried out but the cork was quite good. Certainly glad we didnt buy it as nothingblike I remembered.