Alan

http://www.renewedenergy.net

> Do you or any of your loved ones suffer from Diabetes? My grandmother,
>mother and father-in-law all do. Please try this 100% RISK FREE AMAZING
>product . Today

Hi George.

It seems rather a shame that with that genetic pool, you missed out.

If you'd like to know a little more about the ethics of your own
organisation, have a look at the complaints file at:

http://www.ftc.gov/foia/herbalife.pdf

Allow some time to download if you are dial-up, because it's rather
large. Think about that.

The founder of your product may not have had diabetes, but it still
didn't seem to improve his health:

http://edition.cnn.com/2000/US/06/17/hughes.death/
Autopsy on Herbalife founder finds death caused by accidental overdose

June 17, 2000
Web posted at: 2:32 a.m. EDT (0632 GMT)

LOS ANGELES (CNN) -- Mark Hughes, the founder of Herbalife
International, one of the world's leading distributors of herbal
products, died of an accidental overdose after mixing alcohol with a
"toxic level" of antidepressants, authorities said Friday.

Scott Carrier, of the Los Angeles County Coroner's Office, said final
autopsy results found that Hughes, 44, had high levels of both alcohol
and an antidepressant in his blood.

Cheers, Alan, T2 d&e, Australia.
Remove weight and carbs to email.