Posted to alt.food.wine
Dan the Man Dan the Man is offline

Default Sad news about a former afw regular

On Friday, August 10, 2018 at 12:10:05 PM UTC-4, Mark Lipton wrote:
> Those of you who've been around for a while may recall a poster "cwdjrx"
> with a particular knowledge of sweet wines such as Cline Constantia and
> '76 German TBAs and whose website has been hosting our FAQ for a decade
> at least. I regret to inform you that he, Claudius W Dwiggins, Jr of
> Oklahoma, passed away back in April at the age of 84. His obituary is he
>
> <http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/examiner-enterprise/obituary.aspx?page=lifestory&pid=188895871>
>
> I think that I'll have to open something sweet and toast his memory. As
> an aside, his website is now defunct, no doubt from a lapsed payment. I
> might have to retrieve the FAQ from archive.org.
>
> Mark Lipton
> --
> alt.food.wine FAQ: http://winefaq.cwdjr.net

Sorry to hear this. I remember him as a very intelligent poster.

Dan-O (opened a sweet-leaning rose' to him)

FoodBanter.com Database Error
Database Error Database error
The FoodBanter.com database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the www.foodbanter.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The www.foodbanter.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.