Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default All ye Roundup lovers unite!

On 2018-08-11 9:02 AM, jmcquown wrote:
> On 8/11/2018 8:52 AM, graham wrote:

>> OTOH, were there any scientists on the jury? A competent lawyerÂ* could
>> convince a jury that homeopathy is scientifically valid.

> I don't know about the jury, but Monsanto likely had an army of lawyers.

True. They are the company who sued a Canadian farmer for using their
Roundup resistant product without paying the licensing fee. He never
bought their product, but it was growing on his property. He felt that
he was entitled to plant the seeds from the crop he harvested on his
property. If I ran the world, I would have allowed him to sue Monsanto
for not controlling their product and allowing it to contaminate other
farmers' fields.