Posted to rec.food.cooking
Terry Coombs Terry Coombs is offline

Default All ye Roundup lovers unite!

On 8/11/2018 5:42 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Friday, August 10, 2018 at 11:52:12 PM UTC-4, Druce wrote:
>> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/ar...-declares.html

> I don't love Roundup, but I use it. I don't expect I'll get cancer from
> a little spraying a couple times per summer. That's a far cry from being
> a groundskeeper and contacting it nearly every day. The dose makes the
> poison.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

Â* I refuse to allow it on my property , and have asked the neighbors
not to use it because of the bees . They get a sub-lethal dose when they
forage on contaminated plants , and some research has tied it to colony
collapse disorder . Fortunately we live in an area that has no monocrop
agribusinesses , which minimizes the risk . Also , there was research
done in Germany I think it was , pigs that were fed feeds that were
treated with glyphosate exhibited serious digestive system problems -
lesions , growths , etc plus a bunch of other health issues . I'd post a
link but that was a few years ago and I don't remember where I found the
research paper . Pigs that were fed uncontaminated feeds were just fine ...

--
Snag
Yes , I'm old