Old 11-08-2018, 12:29 AM posted to alt.food.barbecue
Aratzio Aratzio is offline

Default Spares, Beans, and Slaw

On Fri, 10 Aug 2018 16:31:09 -0400, in alt.food.barbecue, Ed Pawlowski
scribed::

On 8/10/2018 11:50 AM, Sqwertz wrote:
On Wed, 8 Aug 2018 11:11:27 -0500, Sqwertz wrote:

Speaking of BBQ (which we haven't done lately), I've been reduced to
some cheapo Walmart upright smoker I got from a friend. It leaks
like a sieve even after gasket tape and uses a lot of lump, but it
works. Have a full rack of spares (which are getting hard to find
anymore - they're all St Louis) I'll be cooking probably tomorrow.

A monster rack of pork spare ribs (6.15lbs) smoked over pecan at
~300 for 5.5 hours. German cole slaw - horseradish and Knorr
kuchenkrauter salat kronung. And meaty baked beans with chipotle
and onion burp.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/sqwert...ream/lightbox/

-sw

I don
t remember the ;ast time i saw pares. Baby backs are crazy price too.

My Business Costco (not to be confused with regular Costco) has full
racks, b\skin on or skin off pork belly, Clod, necks and slices of
meat I've never heard of. And 0.30 to 0.70 less than the regular
costco