Posted to rec.food.cooking
jmcquown[_2_] jmcquown[_2_] is offline

Default Trick for keeping food fresh....

On 8/10/2018 12:56 PM, graham wrote:
> On 2018-08-10 8:13 AM, Cheri wrote:

>>> Oh, come on now, don't go getting all prudish on us...nothing wrong
>>> with a little healthy interest in matters sexual...
>>>
>>> ;-D
>>>
>>> --
>>> Best
>>> Greg

>> I am not a prude, far frome it, but often Sheldon is just plain crude
>> and disgusting with his fantasies, especially when he starts the vile
>> name calling, which I snipped.
>>
>> Cheri

> I can't understand why he's not plonked, especially the women on this
> group.

I plonked Greg Morrow years (and a couple of computers) ago. Like a bad
penny, he keeps showing up, forging posts and doing his best to jump out
of filters. My filters do keep him out but yes, I'm guilty of replying
when others respond. Mea culpa.

Jill