Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected][_2_] itsjoannotjoann@webtv.net[_2_] is offline

Default Dinner tonight

On Thursday, August 9, 2018 at 5:51:49 PM UTC-5, U.S. Janet B. wrote:

> Get a smoker from either QVC or Costco. I got mine from QVC when they
> start selling for Christmas (along about Sept. or so) and the deal is
> that you can return anything, even if used, until January 30. (They
> had it for 6 payments, I got the smoker right away, and free shipping
> and handling) Costco basically takes anything back anytime. Both
> places sell competitively priced smokers. I'm talking about
> Masterbuilt brand smokers. I've had my electric smoker for 4+ years
> I take online reviews with a grain of salt. Some people really
> shouldn't be allowed around equipment of any kind and others post
> reviews just because they like to damage names and reps.
> Janet US

I'll look again. I was reading reviews on Home Depot of Masterbuilt
electric smokers and also the Bradley's that use the pucks. My brother
and sister-in-law have a Costco membership so I may tag along with them
sometime when they shop there to see what they have.

One of my e-mail buddies got a smoker for her husband from QVC a good
5 or 6 years ago and it's still going strong.