Old 06-08-2018, 07:56 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
dsi1[_17_] dsi1[_17_] is offline

Default Dinner tonight

On Monday, August 6, 2018 at 8:50:24 AM UTC-10, wrote:
On Monday, August 6, 2018 at 1:47:10 PM UTC-5, dsi1 wrote:

I was going to cook a pork butt on the stove yesterday but thought "what the heck, I'll just stick it in the rice cooker." I crammed 2 lbs of pork in my little cooker with some onions and a little water and flipped the switch. That was about 19 hours ago. Hee hee.

How did it turn out??

I've got a nice Weber grill but I'm toying with buying an electric
smoker. Still on the fence, though.

I'll let you know. I'm in bed and haven't gotten up yet. That's not good and I'm not a good person. To tell you the truth, I'm a little afraid to take a look. Sooner or later, I'll have to through...