Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected][_2_] itsjoannotjoann@webtv.net[_2_] is offline

Default Trick for keeping food fresh....

On Monday, July 30, 2018 at 10:20:15 AM UTC-5, Cheri wrote:

> That's what I do, I pay for everything with a rewards credit card and pay it
> off completely when the bill comes. It is nice to get a rewards check when
> you decide to cash it out. When shopping on Amazon I use the Amazon card
> where you can take the rewards in cash or credit when shopping. It makes no
> sense to me not to get the rewards by paying cash, but whatever turns him
> on.
>
> Cheri

Back in March I paid with a credit card to have concrete and gravel
delivered to my house for a driveway at the back of my property. I
paid for both with my Kroger Rewards card and then received a fat
check from Kroger! I'm planning on using that one as well as another
one I have stashed away for Thanksgiving hams.