Posted to alt.society.liberalism,alt.food.vegan,alt.food.fast-food,sac.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Klaus Schadenfreude[_4_] Klaus  Schadenfreude[_4_] is offline

Default Subway worker 'shattered' vegan customer's 'world' by explaining mayonnaise has eggs in it

On Tue, 17 Jul 2018 11:58:31 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
> wrote:

>>> Not surprising to me at all, becouse you have to be pretty damn ****ing
>>> stupid to even BE a vegan in the first place. Despite the many known
>>> health-hazard's that lifstyle has.

Nobody is surprised at Jerry's racist outbursts, but now he hates
vegans, too?

Just because someone chooses an alternate diet lifestyle, Jerry feels
he can turn his wrath against him?

Is THIS the kind of person we want running our newsgroup?

I think not.

Repent, Jerry.