Posted to alt.society.liberalism,alt.food.vegan,alt.food.fast-food,sac.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Klaus Schadenfreude[_3_] Klaus  Schadenfreude[_3_] is offline

Default Subway worker 'shattered' vegan customer's 'world' by explaining mayonnaise has eggs in it

On Tue, 17 Jul 2018 11:58:31 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
> wrote:

>"Klaus Schadenfreude" > wrote in
>message ...

>> What are you doing here? I heard you were dead.

>So Klous, long time no see, now you've taken to trolling Vegan newsgroup's
>huh? What a sick twisted individial.

If you were a true Group Leader, you would see it's not from me, but
the short little post forger Rudy Canoza desperately wishing he were
me.