Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Here's a Question

On 2018-07-13 10:32 PM, jmcquown wrote:
> On 7/13/2018 8:08 PM, Dave Smith wrote:

>> I have a simple wedding band that I stopped wearing years ago because
>> I worked around equipment. It is somewhere in my underwear drawer....
>> last time I saw it.Â*Â* IÂ* do not wear any jewelry, just a watch.
>>

> Do you take your watch off when making, for example, pie crust?Â* In some
> circles, a watch could be considered jewelry.

I do wear a watch. I do not consider it jewelry. I don't usually get my
hands that far into my cooking, but if I do get involved with something
that gets my wrist into the food the watch comes off before I do.

FoodBanter.com Database Error
Database Error Database error
The FoodBanter.com database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the www.foodbanter.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The www.foodbanter.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.