Posted to rec.food.cooking
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default I guess I'll try Whole Foods between 7/14-17

On 7/11/2018 3:13 PM, U.S. Janet B. wrote:
> On Wed, 11 Jul 2018 18:02:31 -0000 (UTC), Wayne Boatwright
> > wrote:
>
> snip I
>> always do comparison shopping online and have found that merchandise
>> prices on Amazon are frequently more than from other online sources.
>>

> snip
>
> that is absolutely true. To me that is a given.

Yes, true, but so is the opposite. We wanted to nut a table of a
particular size and type. My wife found what she wanted at Wayfair. I
looked it up and bought it from Amazon for $20 less and it was shipped
from Wayfair.

Pays to check around for the best deal.