Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default U.S. government does it again

On 2018-07-11 8:36 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> On 7/11/2018 4:47 PM, dsi1 wrote:

afford any loss of credibility or relevancy. That's the breaks.

> Pence creeps me out.Â* I would have made him nuts today.Â* I spent some
> time with one woman, left her, picked up another and went to visit a
> third woman.
>
> Pence won't be seen alone with a woman.Â* He's probably a bigger pervert
> than Trump.

I always have my suspicions about the ultra religious who are into
celibacy. I consider sex to be a natural part of our lives, not
something dirty and perverse. Maybe if those people had a normal sex lie
they would not have to suppress their sexuality to the point that it
becomes a perversion.