Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Amazon Prime was Whole Foods

wrote:
>>> On Wed, 11 Jul 2018 20:21:18 -0000 (UTC), Wayne Boatwright

>>> Kids and I watched the originals in the UK and I haven't watched it
>>> for years but it always surprises me to see how many teens wear Dr Who
>>> related t shirts etc. Back when we watched it, it sure was way ahead
>>> of its time.
>>>

>> I have tried to watch it but just couldn't get into it. A friend down
>> the road is a big fan. He even built a TARDIS phone booth in his front
>> yard.

> lol - like to see that.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=tardi...cshfedmmjQ85M:

If this link shows up on your screen the way it does on mine it is the
one on the top left and a larger picture below, with the two of them in
the doorway.

They are a funny couple. They are in our kayak club and have a beautiful
tandem kayak that he made. She is quite the conversationalist and he
rarely speaks.