Posted to alt.food.wine

Default TN: almost summer weekend wines- PN, Chardonnay, Riesling, more

On 6/19/18 3:15 PM, DaleW wrote:

> Oh dear. what is issue with politics? Is this something new with the widow?
> I've already stopped buying Montevertine.

I'll try to dig up the thread I'm thinking of, but the gist was that
they were to the far right of FN supporters. Whether that was the now
deceased proprietor or someone else I'll try to resolve. And, yeah, no
more Montevertine in my cellar, despite my love of the wines. I've also
heard worrisome things about Brun, but I can't imagine Dressner
importing someone who supported Le Pen.

Mark Lipton