Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Anthony Bourdain RIP

On 2018-06-13 10:07 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

> I suspect it's because most lefties are somewhat ambidextrous
> from living in a right-handed world, so it's comfortable to
> use the knife with the off hand.

I wonder how many people pick up their table manners from the celebrity
chefs they see on Food Network Shows. Guy Fieri seems to be flustered
if he is eating something that cannot be wrapped up in some form of a
bun and crammed into his mouth. He has developed enough dexterity to
be able to push the food onto his fork with his fingers.