Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] penmart01@aol.com is offline

Default OT Trimmer

Anyone using a String Trimmer/Weed Whacker and is tired of lugging the
weight and dealing with fuel this is an excellent alternative:
https://www.amazon.com/BLACK-DECKER-...=a ll_reviews
It'll do about a mile (2 hours) of weed whacking before the battery
needs charging, and weighs about half as much as my Echo pro model.
The weight was a big consideration for us as we need to carry it
pretty long distances from place to place. We don't think we will
ever go back to a 2 cycle trimmer. And this fully charges in about
two hours. This doesn't have quite the power of my Echo but is very
adequate for most jobs:
ps://www.amazon.com/BLACK-DECKER-LST136W-Lithium-Trimmer/product-reviews/B00I2F51SG/ref=cm_cr_dp_d_show_all_btm?ie=UTF8&reviewerType=a ll_reviews