Posted to rec.food.cooking
dsi1[_17_] dsi1[_17_] is offline

Default Anthony Bourdain RIP

On Tuesday, June 12, 2018 at 11:05:32 AM UTC-10, Paul M. Cook wrote:

> Why wait? Other than relieving pain it has no affect. You can drive and
> even run a bulldozer while taking it. You have to get over the taste. It
> does not taste very good.
>

> ---

My friend has been using that hemp oil. He fell down on the job and has been using it for his injuries. I shall inquire on it's effectiveness.

I fell down in the kitchen yesterday. It created a big knot in my ankle a bump on my knee. I took a couple of ibuprofens and sprayed my leg down with some very hot water and went to bed. I was surprised when I woke up a short time later and found that the big lumps had gone down dramatically. This morning when I woke up the bumps were gone. It is most remarkable. I have some pain in the ankle but that will take a while to heal.