Posted to rec.food.cooking
Hank Rogers[_2_] Hank Rogers[_2_] is offline

Default "How Ketchup Revolutionized How Food Is Grown, Processed andRegulated"

wrote:

> I'm sure you mean added sugar. Ripe tomatoes contain quite a bit of
> sugar but those harvested for salsa are not fully ripe so I'm sure
> some small quantity of sugar is added, probably corn syrup.

>>> Tostitos Chunky Salsa: 2g per 33g
>>> Pace Salsa: 1g per 30ml
>>> Heinz Tomato Ketchup Salsa: 4g per 17g

>> I'd be disappointed if tomatoes didn't contain natural sugars. Most
>> fruits do! (can't think of one, off the top of my head, that doesn't)

Ahh, Popeye the biologist. I bet yoose knows everything about everything.

> I'm sure every plant contains sugar... nearly every day I stop to
> watch cows with giant udders munching sweet greenery.

Wow Popeye, now yoose really found yooself some long thick nipples.

Do yoose also shave the cow's vaginas before yoose mount them?