Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] penmart01@aol.com is offline

Default Dinner on 6/10

On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 14:54:42 -0400, Gary > wrote:

>Julie Bove wrote:
>>
>> We
>> had a mishmash of Mexican food because I'm trying to use up dregs of stuff
>> from the freezer.

>LMAO. I'll say this, Julie. You really need to work on your menu
>descriptions. You are constantly saying that you are "using up
>this and that." Sounds like cooking with wilted veggies, old
>meat, and on and on.
>
>This one today....
> "trying to use up dregs of stuff from the freezer?"
>
>That description certainly doesn't make my mouth water.
>I certainly wouldn't rush home for that.
>Time to stop for fast food on the way home. lol heheh

That's one of the reasons why her husband was happy to leave... she
ate shit and fed him worse shit. I can't imagine any normal person
living with Julie. "What's for dinner tonight hon... some old
shit I found at the bottom of the freezer".
Actually thats what big freezers are for, hoarding old shit.