Posted to rec.food.cooking
Nancy Young[_9_] Nancy Young[_9_] is offline

Default Anthony Bourdain RIP

On 6/8/2018 10:24 AM, U.S. Janet B. wrote:
> On Fri, 8 Jun 2018 09:32:27 -0400, Dave Smith
> > wrote:
>
>> I had a late start this morning and was surprised that no one else had
>> posted about the death of Anthony Bourdain.... by suicide. What a
>> tragedy. He was a very interesting guy.
>>

>> https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/08/us/an...bit/index.html

> That is unexpected. From an outsider's perspective, it seemed he had
> it all figured out.

He wasn't one of those people where you're Oh he was so happy and
laughing all the time, and he did have heroin addiction in his past,
but I did not see that coming. And to let your friend find you?

I know he's got younger kids, too. He must have been really suffering,
I was very sorry to see that news greet me first thing.

nancy