Posted to rec.food.cooking
Gary Gary is offline

Default Dinner Tonight 5/16/18

Terry Coombs wrote:

> dsi1 wrote:
> > You'll never find these biscuits on any weight watchers menu anywhere in the world. That's for sure. OTOH, they are just wonderful and possess the power to bring happiness and joy into one's life. What harm could just one piece do?
> >
> > https://www.amazon.com/photos/share/...upFqGE6wReaDg6

> Â Tell me , were you ever a "pusher" ? " The first one;s free ! " <grins>

McDonald's make a pretty tasty sausage biscuit. That and one hash
brown only costs $2.00. For that price, I suspect you'll never
get a better tasting treat.

If you want some killer dinner rolls, try this and you'll never
want a different roll. Takes longer to make but well worth the
time.

https://newengland.com/today/food/parker-house-rolls/