Posted to rec.food.cooking
Ophelia[_16_] Ophelia[_16_] is offline

Default Dinner Tonight 5/16/18

"Terry Coombs" wrote in message news
On 5/16/2018 6:30 PM, dsi1 wrote:
> On Wednesday, May 16, 2018 at 12:16:45 PM UTC-10, Terry Coombs wrote:
>> I put a bigass chunk of top round in the slow cooker at 1:30 . Just
>> added the taters and carrots a few minutes ago . The missus will be home
>> from another shitty day (I visited with her at work earlier , picked up
>> a few things so she wouldn't have to) at Walmart around 7:20 . I still
>> have time to make some dinner rolls ... from scratch . Or I could get
>> some rolls out of the freezer . They just won't be fresh baked .
>>
>> --
>> Snag
>> Ain't no dollar sign on
>> peace of mind - Zac Brown

> At the risk of seeming presumptuous, I'd say that the possibility exists
> that you are a good and supportive husband.
>
> You could always make some butter dipped biscuits. It's stupidly fast and
> simple. They're damn tasty.
>
> https://www.thecountrycook.net/butter-dip-biscuits/

Actually , she's trying to shed a few avoirdupois , a better choice
would be a nice green salad . With 350 calories of salad dressing on it
.... I'll slice her some bread if she wants . She's stood by me thru
thick and (very) thin for 45 years , the least I can do is take as good
care of her as I can . Oh shit , I'm drunk and maudlin ...

===

Nothing wrong with what you are saying. You sound just as loving and caring
as my husband