Posted to rec.food.cooking
Terry Coombs Terry Coombs is offline

Default Dinner Tonight 5/16/18

On 5/16/2018 4:25 PM, jmcquown wrote:
> Spinach & Feta quiche.Â* I make this particular combo as quiche a
> couple of times a year.Â* It's so easy (especially since I don't screw
> it up making my own pie crust).Â* Quite tasty.Â* The great thing about
> quiche is it works for any meal.Â* Breakfast, lunch, dinner.Â* I also
> like broccoli quiche (works with a bunch of different cheeses).Â*
> Quiche lorraine or even just a simple egg & cheese quiche.Â* I just
> happen to love quiche.
>
> Got anything planned for dinner this Wednesday evening?
>
> Jill

Â* I put a bigass chunk of top round in the slow cooker at 1:30 . Just
added the taters and carrots a few minutes ago . The missus will be home
from another shitty day (I visited with her at work earlier , picked up
a few things so she wouldn't have to) at Walmart around 7:20 . I still
have time to make some dinner rolls ... from scratch . Or I could get
some rolls out of the freezer . They just won't be fresh baked .

--
Snag
Ain't no dollar sign on