Posted to rec.food.cooking
Leonard Blaisdell[_2_] Leonard Blaisdell[_2_] is offline

Default God, I hate this new neyboard!

In article >, Sqwertz
> wrote:

> I have a Logitech keyboard and mouse, both wireless. They're not
> bluetooth (that I know of), but the AA batteries have lasted over 2
> years now. I used to have a cordless mouse, some other brand, it
> wouldn't last 2 months without replacing the battery.

I only surmised. They're Bluetooth on a Mac. I get about three or four
months per mouse and keyboard. Both take two AA batteries. So that's
sixteen AA batteries a year at worst. That sounds about right.
There was a time when I thought AAA through D cell batteries would
become obsolete. Boy, was I wrong.

leo