DXer

>How hot is it where you are and how humid? It appears they are
>ripening too fast.

It is about 80 and low humidity here in CO.
Nothing has changed though, always been like this here.
From reading that banana web page it does appear that the low humidity can do
this, but nothing has ever changed.
Just seems funny that all of a sudden I have noticed this with the bananas. I
know they dont last long, but we only buy enough for a few days so they dont
get over ripe before eating.
Recently they dont seem to get ripe the old normal way, like yellow to
"speckled" to to ripe.
These go directly from greenish yellow to the grayish and then very mushy
soft.
Craig