Old 12-09-2004, 07:50 PM
CabFan

On 12-Sep-2004, "Robbienorth" wrote:

Hey all,
We are a young couple new to the wine world and looking for someone with
an electric mini wine cooler they have collecting dust or not bein
appreciated. We have one bottle at the moment but are working on it.... If
you have a large one you want to get rid of for a good price we'll
consider
that too.
An interesting red wine you may want to sell to broaden my horizons we'd
really appreciate that.
thanks

all the best

You may also consider checking you local Costco, Sams, Wal-mart, etc. for a
small unit. I have 2 I bought at Costco for $150 ea that hold 47 bottles.
Home Depot, Lowe's, etc. also is known to carry small units.

Good luck!