Posted to alt.food.wine

Default TN: 2 Pomerols and 1 "Cave des Pomerol" (?!?!), Loire, Minervois,Baden sticky

On 4/3/18 1:33 PM, Lawrence Leichtman wrote:

> So, I went out and bought a bottle just to see. Not what I expected from
> previous bottlings. Very disappointing. Just a bad vintage or a change
> in wine making?

Larry, are you talking about the La Pepie bottling? If so, it's only
been made in '15 and '16 IIRC. The '16 was made as an emergency measure
in a very difficult year and shouldn't be taken as indicative of
anything beyond the difficult year IMO.

Mark Lipton