Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science
dale dale is offline

Default Protein sources?

Hi,

I am currently an ovo-lactarian vegetarian. I have my good carbs, fruit
and vegetables under control. I eat what's available at other's places.

I only buy cage free eggs. Any advice on milk and cheese in regards to
treatment of sources?

Any advice on going fully vegan? Specifically protein sources. Only work
with fresh or microwave meals. Online purchasing sources? I've looked
for tofu and bean curds but can't find good online sources.

--
dale - http://www.dalekelly.org/
Not a professional opinion unless specified.