Posted to rec.food.cooking
Ophelia[_15_] Ophelia[_15_] is offline

Default Dinner last night/ dinner tonight

"U.S. Janet B." wrote in message
news
On Thu, 1 Mar 2018 03:18:19 -0800 (PST), Cindy Hamilton
> wrote:

>On Wednesday, February 28, 2018 at 5:23:37 PM UTC-5, U.S. Janet B. wrote:
>> Last night was Coney dogs, salad and those little tangerines.
>> Dinner tonight is hamburgers, salad and maybe chocolate chip cookies.
>> ( I have to make the cookies first)
>> I am just out of the mood of a plate of meat plus veg or a casserole
>> and veg. Hot sandwiches are the thing right now.
>> Janet US

>Last night was grilled salmon, boiled potatoes, and tossed salad.
>
>Tonight will be leftover pork loin roast, sliced thinly, reheated
>in some of my homemade barbecue sauce, and served on buns. Probably
>tossed salads; maybe a quick cole slaw for me.
>
>Cindy Hamilton

I stopped at Albertsons yesterday and picked up about a dozen Hoagie
style rolls and froze them, 2 to a package. That means I can have hot
pork or chicken or beef sandwiches any time I want.
Janet US

==

It's all good)