Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] lucretiaborgia@fl.it is offline

Default "Eat lightly when you're a guest" - question

On Sat, 10 Feb 2018 17:58:13 -0800 (PST), "
> wrote:

>On Saturday, February 10, 2018 at 6:51:06 PM UTC-6, wrote:
>>
>> I remember, probably around the early 60s, causing consternation at a
>> cocktail party by pinning a small ribbon bow in my hair (it was long
>> and braided up) and not wearing a hat. OMG, no hat!!!
>>

>Did you watch Catherine and William's wedding on TV? There were some
>beautiful hats/fascinators and some quite strange ones as well. I can't
>remember who it was but there was one woman there who wore a netted hair
>covering instead of a hat. There was some surprise at this covering by
>the commentators instead of a hat.

Go woman, go I just saw bits of it but know she has bought the
fashion in for fascinators, good luck to them all. I really can't
stand hats or scarves round the neck and apparently that is fairly
common amongst migrainers.