Posted to rec.food.cooking
Ophelia[_15_] Ophelia[_15_] is offline

Default "Eat lightly when you're a guest" - question

"Nancy Young" wrote in message ...

On 2/10/2018 10:07 AM, Dave Smith wrote:
> On 2018-02-10 9:17 AM, Nancy Young wrote:
>> I've heard (well, seen) people say they miss the old days when
>> people got dressed up to go shopping, or worse, the airport.
>> Comfort is more important these days. If I'm clean and neat,
>> it'll have to be good enough.

> People in this area tend to dress casually. There is an exception. A
> couple years ago an outlet mall opened up and it attracts people from
> out of town. It still surprises me to see people all dressed up to go
> shopping.

Wow, for an outlet mall, no less? There is a mall we go to where
we do feel a bit like hookers at a Baptist convention, it's very
expensive and rich people do walk around expecting to be seen by
other rich people, I guess. Still, I don't dress up to go there.
Much.

nancy

==

lol