Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Croquettes with no egg?

On 2018-01-12 1:31 PM, dsi1 wrote:
> On Friday, January 12, 2018 at 5:17:00 AM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:
>> ===
>>
>> Yes, to me croquettes are shaped like small logs.

> Croquettes are great stuff. They are usually eaten with tonkatsu
> sauce or Japanese style curry. I'd like to try croquettes from
> different places but the only kind that I've seen over here is
> Japanese korokke.

I rarely see croquettes around here. In fact, the only place I remember
seeing them was in the restaurant of a hotel we used to run a lot of
training courses, the Sundial in Orillia, Ontario. They were great.
Sadly, that restaurant is no longer around.It went belly up a few years
ago and the whole complex has been torn down. We used to love going to
courses there because the food was so good.