Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Croquettes with no egg?

On 2018-01-12 1:24 PM, wrote:
> On Fri, 12 Jan 2018 11:37:01 -0500, Dave Smith
> > wrote:
>
> It must be so sad to be you! One thing you could do is learn the
> difference between 'refugee' and 'immigrant' - Then if you check on
> what coming here as an immigrant will cost, why you might even look
> more favourably on some!

Oh... and I forgot to mention Trudeau jumping at the chance for an
audience with Joshua Boyd and his family when they got back from their 5
year "abduction" by the Taliban. That story stinks, and now that
alleged ex-hostage is facing 15 criminal charges. That picture is going
to cone back and haunt him