Posted to rec.food.cooking
Casa estilo antiguo Casa estilo antiguo is offline

Default Croquettes with no egg?

On 1/12/2018 1:27 PM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Friday, January 12, 2018 at 1:28:42 PM UTC-5, Casa estilo antiguo wrote:

>>> Too bad. It's delicious food.

>> It likely is, but minus a fork or spoon - pass.

>>> He certainly looked happen when he left. I'm afraid the computer that
>>> I'm using at the moment has no sound card.

>> He was indeed.

>>> I usually go to the Ethiopian restaurant with just my husband. We've
>>> gone with another couple before. I suppose it's all down to how paranoid
>>> you are about germs. I'm not.
>>>
>>> Cindy Hamilton
>>>

>> So even though someone not your husband is feeding fingers to mouth and
>> going back for more you're unconcerned?

> Well, yes. They're my friends.

So you guys open mouth kiss too?

I doubt it.
> The communal dish is touched only with a piece of torn-off bread.

I'm not buying that in actuality.

Too much food to be pushed on one plate around for accidents not to happen.

> The most rudimentary motor skills are needed to ensure that you
> don't touch the side that you're going to stick in the communal
> dish.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

I've seen my share of party double dippers, people simply are not
trustworthy when it comes to shoveling food away.